Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/17/20

I am happy for you

"I am happy for you. You have always been my best friends. I wish you a
wonderful life together."
 
After 8 years I should have accepted this new life of mine, but I still feel a
tinge of sadness in thinking about what I have lost.
My name was Mark when I was 19 years old.
Sarah, Kate and I were best friends since childhood, but I have secretly
loved Sarah for years.
One day, while the three of us were at Sarah's house, we felt a strong electric
shock. Sarah's father was carrying out an experiment in the basement, and
the machine he worked on had almost exploded, releasing a wave of energy
for a few meters.
The result of that electric shock was that Kate and I exchanged bodies!
Sarah's father assured us that he would soon find out how to repeat the body
swap, but he hasn't made any progress in the past 8 years.
The most painful thing about this experience is that Sarah and Kate (in my
body) started dating 4 years ago. I no longer had a chance with Sarah
because of this female body. I am doomed to remain "best friend" forever.
Now Sarah has just announced that they have decided to get married, and
she wants me to be her bridesmaid...
It will be a horrible experience, but I will do it for them. They are my best
friends, and I don't want them to know how much I suffer from this situation.
I also fear that Sarah's father will definitively surrender because of this
marriage: it will be late to get our bodies back.
I have to accept that I'm Kate. I'm no longer Mark. I am Sarah and Mark's
best friend, and I wish them a happy life.

2 comments: