Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/10/20

It wasn't enough

It wasn't enough for her to take my body, trapping me in this frail female body.
It wasn't enough to take my wife, preventing me from seeing the woman I love.
It wasn't enough to take my "$ 250,000 a year" job, leaving me her waitress
career in a bar.
It wasn't enough to take away friends, cars, and bank accounts.
She had to give me this damned habit of smoking too!
This body has an incredible need for nicotine, although smoking has always
disgusted me! I must stop! I am going to change this at least. At least this.

No comments:

Post a Comment