Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/2/20

150.000 VIEWS SPECIAL!

In a few hours we will reach another great milestone for this humble
blog! 150.000 VIEWS! It's nice to see so many people interested in
my stories :)
I would have preferred there were more comments... but over time
they will increase... or at least I hope hahaha
As a Special, I tried to create my first "classic caption", without Gif,
but with text on a picture.
I hope you will like this "classic genre". If you like it, these "classic"
captions could alternate with the caption-gifs on the blog.
As soon as we reach exactly 150,000, I will publish it.
Let me know what you think about it! 
And remember: more comments = more motivation = more captions ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to say keep it up, I've been enjoying all of your captions so far. Love the variety of styles (historical, cultural, body swaps, stolen life etc) that you seem to enjoy. Always up for offering you more suggestions if you need them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! Sorry if I haven't made your last request yet. I haven't had much time in the last few weeks (most of the last month's captions were drafts I kept in stock), but sooner or later I'll post it ;)
      Meanwhile, I always like to hear advice and ideas (even if I don't know if and when I will make them). So write down everything that comes to your mind :D

      Delete
  2. that is ok! I have been taking a bit of a break anyway so I forgot I asked, but that's exciting! and okay, sure, I will :)

    ReplyDelete