Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/19/20

My husband left me

 

It's over. My husband left me. Definitely. Heartless.

A year ago he wasn't like that. Before we mysteriously swapped our bodies, she was a kind woman. I was the rich husband, and she was the faithful housewife. Then everything changed.  Ever since I woke up in her body, she's been demanding that I behave like a "perfect wife". But I accepted it... After all, I am now the woman in the relationship. It was terrible, but over time I learned to wear makeup and dress. I learned to cook and to move in a feminine way. I have endured terrifying humiliations to please "my husband". And now, on "my" 40th birthday, he announces that he has a 25-year-old girlfriend. He wants me to leave our home. And because of the pre-marital agreements we signed... he can do it! I will have to go back to live with "my" mother... and she is not even really my mother! I have bravely endured the loss of my body and my life... but this is too much! What did I do to deserve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment