Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/30/20

A better person than me

Luckily Rose is a better person than me. He's a better "Greg" than I am. If she
had abandoned me I don't know what I would have done.
 
8 months ago I spent the night with a beautiful black girl, and then I disappeared,
as usual.
The girl, Rose, was hurt by my behavior, but she tried to contact me only after
finding out that she got pregnant. 
I reacted badly... I disavowed the child, I called her "swindler", I told her that she
only wanted my money (I own many properties, while she is a maid). She ran
away in tears.
Her mother was furious when she discovered my behavior.
With her daughter Rose's consent, she used an ancient family spell to force me to
take my responsibilities: she swapped bodies between me and Rose!
I was scared and desperate, but the "new Greg" assured me that he would take
care of me and that he would help me during pregnancy. I was furious with him
for stealing my body and life, but his words reassured me.
I "moved" to "my home" together with "Greg", which is much better than Rose's
one-room flat.
"Greg" wanted us to get married, to "put things right" before the baby was born.
In any case, "Greg" has been a gentleman so far, I have to admit it.
Over time, we got to know each other, and I felt increasingly guilty about the way
I treated him when he was in this body...
Abandoning a woman pregnant with my child was incredibly cruel.
These months have been tremendous... pregnancy is really hard for women! But
it is right that I am the parent to live it. It is a fair punishment for my behavior.
I just hope Rose decides to give me my body back after giving birth.
I will be happy to take care of our son with her, but I would prefer to do it being
the father, instead of the mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment