Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/24/20

I'm 90% sure

"I have to stay calm. It's just a matter of time. I'm 90% sure I'll have my body back by the end of the week. I'm sure my wife will not stand the pressures of being a man in today's society, and will beg to return a housewife." 

1880:

My wife was "tired of my constant teasing of the suffragette movement" and decided to "show me how hard it is to be a woman". She somehow swapped our bodies, calling it "the right punishment for an insensitive sexist like me". After three days in this body I admit that she lives a boring life, that her clothes are uncomfortable and that it is annoying not to be respected as a man, but still men lead much more tiring and stressful lives. She will beg me to be her husband again in a few days, at 90%.

1911:

Well... after 31 years, after having 5 children and after begging my husband in every possible way to give me back my body, I'm 90% sure that I will never free myself from this female body. This "female prison"... I hope the suffragette movement could at least give me back the right to vote...

No comments:

Post a Comment