Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/9/20

Keep smiling

"Smile. Keep smiling. They are just children... This nightmare will end
sooner or later. Or at least I hope so..."
 
A week ago my cousin and I mysteriously woke up in each other's body.
While living in the same city, we have always had very different lives.
I am 32 years old and I own 3 restaurants and 3 pubs, which are managed
by my trusted collaborators.
Kelly is 29 and works as a children's entertainer.
Having no idea what had happened to us and not wanting to be locked up
in an asylum, we decided to continue each other's lives.
Kelly is having no problems, as expected, while I am freaking out after a
few days of work.
I have never liked children, and now I have to live with them 8 hours a
day! These little critters are completely out of control! They don't listen
to any authority!
Every night I have to remove remnants of colors that the children are
supposed to use to paint, but which they throw around the room!
I hope to wake up in my body soon, because I could never take this life!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Really liking it and your choices of gifs are greats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What kind of captions do you prefer?

      Delete
    2. Usually I go for transformations with some degree of unwillingness and unexpected consequences.

      Delete
    3. Great! I just created a new "unwilling transformation themed" caption ;)

      Delete