Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/17/20

New Princess

"Son, your sacrifice will not be forgotten. You are reborn as my daughter
to save our homeland. The ritual that the priestesses performed on you was
painful, but it made you a beautiful and graceful woman. Now you can
marry Prince Arzan, forging our alliance and saving us all. We asked you
a lot. We deprived you of your right to reign over these lands one day. But
I will do everything I can to make you happy anyway. You will no longer
be a Prince, but also as a Princess you can have satisfactions. I have heard
that Prince Arzan is a great warrior, as you were: your children will bring
great glory to our families. Trust me, everything will be fine."

4 comments:

  1. It is a sacrifice not only the kingdom, but to the family, to exchange your manhood. To bring a alliance to both. You will bring peace to us! In this chamber no one is will know your sacrifice, my child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is terrible to have to choose between your body and your destiny and the salvation of your family and your nation...
      He...She is definitely a brave princess!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Are you sure? The transformation seems to be painful... and you would lose your right to the throne, as well as your status as prince and lord.

      Delete