Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/22/20

Lessons learned

"Oh no... It can't be true..."
 
In the past two weeks I have learned some important lessons.
Lesson number 1: Don't shout racist slurs when there is a risk that a witch
could hear you. She may decide to punish you by turning you into a black guy.
 
Lesson number 2: If you've been transformed into a black guy by a witch,
accept the change without risking making things worse. If you look for the
witch for days and when you find her you call her "bitch" and you shout
other sexist insults, you could pay the consequences.
 
A few hours ago I threatened and insulted the witch who had punished me.
I didn't get my body back, and now I have undergone a further transformation.
Being a black guy wouldn't have changed my life too much; being a girl will
change my life a lot... But at least I learned from my mistakes and I will not
risk making my situation even worse! I'd rather avoid getting pregnant, or
losing half of my IQ...
It is better to accept this new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment