Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/3/20

Racist grandmother

"Hug me honey, everything will be fine. I love you. The important thing
is that we are still together."
 
I knew my grandmother didn't approve of our wedding, but I didn't think
she would go that far.
My grandmother is a very racist woman, and when I told her I was going
to marry a black woman she tried to make me change my mind in every
way. She stopped talking to me from the day I said "I do".
I was sorry to cut ties with my grandmother, but obviously I would never
leave my wife.
I could not imagine that my grandmother practiced witchcraft, nor that
she wanted to punish me for my "betrayal".
Yesterday she sent me a letter that says "If you decided to betray me and
your blood for a black woman, maybe you deserve to be a black woman
yourself".
I didn't understand the meaning of those words, and I tried to phone my
grandmother, but she didn't answer.
This morning I woke up on the other side of the bed... I was in my wife's
body!
Now all I can do is hold my wife (who is in my body) tight.
I will have to try to convince my grandmother to cancel whatever magic
she has done, but I don't have much hope. My grandmother has always
been a very stubborn person, and I don't think she'll even want to talk to
me as long as I'm in this black body...

No comments:

Post a Comment