Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/11/20

Traditional Japanese woman

"I'm very proud of you! Look at you! You are a perfect traditional Japanese
young woman! When I kidnapped you three years ago, you were a rude tourist.
You were one of the many young guys who come to my country to have fun,
with no respect for anyone. I watched you for days before choosing you. It was
clear that you were a young man with no values, and it was right to punish you.
Oh, I still remember your screams when you woke up in my basement! But
they were nothing compared to your screams when I transformed you with my
spell. An athletic 23-year-old boy turned into a skinny Japanese girl! Your face
the first time you looked in the mirror was amazing and adorable! How many
times have you tried to escape? How many times have you tried to attack me
during our strict lessons to turn yourself into a "perfect young lady"? You
really thought you could hurt me with that tiny body! Ahahahah But over time
you calmed down. Your new hormones and our lessons have started to take
effect. And now, in just three years, you are a perfect Japanese girl, and I can
plan your wedding with a good traditional husband who will take care of you.
You will be a good wife and a good mother. Oh don't cry! To see my little
creation crying with joy touches my heart! What did you say? Did I promise
to turn you back into a white boy and set you free if you were a good girl for
a few years? Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't remember such a promise. But now
let's go, today we have to choose the traditional dress that you will wear
during your meeting with your future husband. But first you have to do your
makeup again, after all this crying."

1 comment:

  1. Hot! Nice and stuck not only as a woman but in a different culture altogether. Expected to be nothing but a dutiful wife and mother. What a delicious trap!

    ReplyDelete