Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/29/20

Eris meets Lewis (request) (part 2)

 "How annoying! Every time I leave the house I waste at least half an hour wearing make-up! And that's not even the most annoying thing..." 

It's been two weeks since Eris left me in this new life. My optimistic nature allows me to move on, but it is very hard... The world seems much more terrifying than before. My new shy personality doesn't allow me to make friends, and I feel very lonely. The only ones interested in me are guys who look at me in creepy ways... and I certainly don't want to know them better! But I cannot let myself be overwhelmed by despair! I'm weaker than before, but I'm still myself! I can only use the name Lily with other people, but deep down I know I am Lewis, and Lewis doesn't give up that easily! Today, as I thought about Eris's last words, I had an epiphany: I'm not alone! I'm not the only one that evil being has tortured. She spoke clearly of "previous playmates". So there are other people who are looking for a way out. There are people who have been looking for a solution to Eris's magic for months, or perhaps years. If I find these people and we join forces, maybe we have some chance! It will be difficult, and the odds are not good, but I have to try. For me and for all the lives that Eris has ruined and will ruin! But first... I have to finish my makeup. And then I'll have to choose the right shoes. And then... what if Eris's other victims won't want to meet me anyway? What if they're all prettier and more popular than me? Maybe I should go to the hairdresser first... No! It's not me! It's Eris's magic talking! But I will still win! What a pain! Argh...

 

[The End?]

[Request by Indigo]

2 comments:

  1. love this, than you! I wonder how many more victims of Eris there will be before someone stops her! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! We will discover together the fate of Eris and her victims in the coming months ;)

      Delete