Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/26/20

Ex football player

 "I'm afraid I have to give up. I hate doing it, but it is clear that these trainings with my friends are useless. It's a waste of time for me and for them." 

Three months ago, I was the best football player on my college team. But suddenly while I was in class, I started having convulsions. I felt a strong heat throughout my body, and then a strong pain. I passed out, and woke up 3 days later in the hospital. I felt much better, but there was a small problem: I had a girl's body! The doctors explained to me and my family that I had a "chromosomal switch" caused by a very rare genetic disease that occurs around the age of 20 in one in every 30 million people. How lucky I am! Argh... 

Obviously I lost my place on the team, but I was determined to take it back. I asked my former teammates to help me train every day after class. I didn't want to accept reality. But now, after 3 months and no improvement, I have to accept it: I'm no longer a 6'2 tall muscular guy. I'm now a 5'1 petite skinny girl. My football career is over. But I certainly won't go along with the pressure of my mother, who would like me to become a cheerleader! I will become the best female football coach in history!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl hope she does well and doesn't take any crap from the boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be much harder to make her way in that world now, but she seems to be determined!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic caption! One of my favorites!

    I would love to read an entire novel exploring this concept, where a strong, athletically gifted male becomes a petite skinny girl.

    Do you know any stories like this, where the male has a tough time accepting that he's now physically and athletically outmatched in his/her new petite skinny female body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am very glad you liked it! This caption is not inspired by a particular story, but if I come up with a similar one I will write the name here ;)

      Delete