Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/4/20

Asylum therapy (part 1)

- "I'm not crazy! You have to let me go! My sister stole my body! Howmany more times do I have to repeat it to you ?! She has always been envious of me. She always hated being a girl. She was in love with my girlfriend and she hated the fact that our father did not leave the family business to her because she is a woman. She believed that women should be able to vote and have the same rights as men, and failing to have the life she wanted she clearly made use of magic. I don't know how, but a month ago I woke up in her body! And in preparation for this moment she had pretended to have hallucinations and hysterical crises during the last few months, so now you believe that I am crazy! I shouldn't be in this asylum! You have to believe me! Please!" 

- "Unfortunately the therapy has no effect... Maybe with stronger drugs and an electroshock session we will have better luck..."

5 comments:

  1. You appear to be having formatting issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at this on a phone the words can get sliced. I think that’s what they mean.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Hope the problem is solved

      Delete
  2. Oooh this one is super dark, I have to say I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, the sister set this up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete