Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/12/20

Eris (request) (part 1)

 

- "You're kidding me, aren't you?" 

- "Oh, no. Not now. I've been lying to you all last month, but now I've been really honest with you. I'm not going to transform you back. Never. It'll be too funny to visit you over the next few years, watching how you will adapt to this new life that I have imposed on you." 

- "But you told me you just wanted to punish me for my sexism by forcing me to be a "real girl" for a month. You literally said "Do whatever I tell you and I'll give you your life back"!

- "Yes. I know. And as I'm telling you I lied. I LIED. Can you understand that? I needed you to act like a perfect young lady for a month for my spell to work completely. You see... my magic has immediately transformed you physically, but you could have freely chosen how to live new life anyway. But for a month the magic continues to work, affecting the personality and habits of the subject. If for a month you behave as your new body should behave, coming back how you were before becomes almost impossible. From now on you will find that you need to behave in a feminine way, even if I will not be there to force you. No more trousers for you: only dresses. No more football on the weekend: you will feel the need to go shopping. No more videogames in your free time: you will have a headache until you go to the hairdresser or beautician. No more boyish hobbies. There's a new girly girl in town! You were studying medicine, right? Did you want to be a doctor?" 

- *sob* "Shut up... you monster!" *sob* 

- "Oh, come on! Don't cry! You may not be able to be a doctor anymore, but you could become a lovely nurse." 

- "I said shut up!" *sob* 

- "Well, to be honest... you never studied this month, so I don't think you can really study in the future. So I don't think you'll ever be able to pass the exams to become a nurse. But hey! We've been to a lot of beauty salons this month, so you could be a beautician... You will definitely be fit for that career."  

- "What kind of demon are you?! Who are you?! I don't even know your name!" *sob*

- "My name? You can call me "Eris". And you? You definitely don't look like a "Mark" anymore, so you'd better keep calling yourself "Marissa", like I've told you to do these weeks."

- *sob* Enough! Please don't leave me like this! Why are you doing this to me!" 

- "Why? To have fun, silly head! Now I have to go. I have to find another playmate, but I'll come back to see you every now and then. You are definitely one of my best girly-works of art, Marissa!"

 

[Yep, Eris is the same magical girl from the caption "Puppy eyes"]

[Request by Marissa Ellison]

11 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is also super fun! Let me know if you feel like doing more of these - if Eris is still on the prowl looking for victims, I would *hate* such a horrible fate :O :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure! Let me know if you have any details you would like to include, and the name you would like to use ;)
      (and I still have to make your old request since August... shame on me...)

      Delete
    2. (Don't worry about the old request from August haha, I can't even remember exactly what it was)

      For the name of the character, use Lewis - you can pick the name change!

      As for details... I think he should start off as a guy who is friendly, sociable, creative and intelligent, and Eris wants to have fun forcing him to become a girl who is very different. She could either be shy, elegant, prim and proper but much less confident and laid back, or maybe she's more like a bratty, bitchy girl who only cares about her appearance - just another superficial girl who wants to be an influencer. Either way could be fun I think! Definitely using another sad or shocked expression would be fun for the gif

      Delete
    3. Ok, I'll work on it! Soon the next chapter of the "Eris saga" will be published ;)

      Delete
  2. Most excellent my friend. I love how much more extreme her speech is in this one and the extra qualifiers she has placed on poor sweet Marissa. She’s so nice and stuck in her feminine prison for life. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it!
      What future do you think awaits poor Marissa?

      Delete
    2. Well with the lack of intelligence and the push to go into beauty I foresee Marissa doing just that. Due to all the qualifiers placed on her I suspect she gets up at around 5a each morning from now on to glam up. Perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect nails and perfect outfit.

      When she visits a salon the manager there can see that she takes great pride in her appearance and offers her a receptionist job on the spot which Marissa has to take in order to now handle the various ‘pink tax’ items she requires in life.

      The manager knows that more women (and men) will gravitate to the salon. The women will see in Marissa what they want to see in themselves. The men will flirt and Marissa knowing she needs this job will flirt back to make sure they are happy.

      Eventually she will get her cosmetology license (which the manager helped her cheat to get since she is so ditzy) and she will cut hair, paint nails, gossip with the ladies and sweet talk the men.

      Like most beauticians she will experiment with different looks and styles. However you will never see her cut her hair short or dye it some ridiculous color. It the look doesn’t conform to her ultra femininity she will take it all off and start again.

      She will become a slave to her feminine wiles and will do everything to support her new look and life.

      She may never like it but she will be compelled to continue for life.

      Delete
  3. Is it possible you could do a couple of really erotic pregnancy captions? i quite enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like these captions.
      I don't make "erotic" captions (and I never describe "intimate" situations), but I can still create a new caption on a body swap or transformation "pregnancy themed". In the next period I could work on it ;)

      Delete