Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/8/20

Asylum therapy (part 2)

(voiceover): "Hello little sister! I'm sorry I didn't come to see you this month, but I've been busy. I think the two months you spent in this asylum helped you. The doctor told me you're making great progress. You stopped repeating those follies about magic and body swapping. If you continue like this, you can go home in a month or two. Are you happy? Unfortunately you'll miss my wedding. Your ex... whoopsie... my girlfriend was so happy when I asked her to marry me three weeks ago. We both wanted you as a bridesmaid, but we understand that now you have to focus on getting over this... nervous breakdown. Now I have to go. We will meet again in three weeks, after my honeymoon. Bye little sister, rest and get better!" 

She will pay for it. I don't know how yet, but my sister will pay for it. I'll be out of this damn asylum in a month, and find a way to get my life back!

[The End]

16 comments:

  1. On I love the mean taunting her former sister is giving her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But now his broth... well... his new sister is even more motivated to take revenge. This attitude is dangerous

      Delete
    2. I doubt any revenge is going to win him his body back. So she wins either way.

      Delete
    3. Well, it's difficult, but it's not already decided. She may find out what magic was used. Or she could accept her new body and find happiness anyway. Or the sister (now brother) could do even worse... The ending is open, as always: it's up to you to decide her fate ;)

      Delete
  2. Agreed, great horror story!

    I'd love to read more like this, where the protagonist is the heartbroken bridesmaid at what was supposed to be their own wedding.

    Imagine being transformed into a girl, forced to wear a beautiful bridesmaid dress, and act feminine as your girlfriend marries the antagonist, who's stolen your body.

    Imagine what the antagonist would do if you tried to tell everyone the truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've done a similar caption before, probably in May: maid of honor stealing the groom's body. Use the "Identity Theft" tag (here on the right) to find it quickly. I will definitely do more of this kind in the future ;)

      Delete
    2. That was one of my favourite ones you've done! I just loved how evil it was, haha

      Delete
    3. Anonymous do yourself a favor and read this story. http://www.storysite.org/story/trust~01.html

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the story recommendation Marissa! I really enjoyed reading it.

      Delete
  3. Very sadictively done. I Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story, I love the taunting.

    ReplyDelete