Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/23/20

Eris (request) (part 2)

"I'm so tired... I better get ready to go to sleep, as I will have to wake up at 5.30 in the morning. I can't sleep until 7.00 anymore, since my "beauty routine  takes almost 2 hours every morning..." 

It's been 4 months, and I haven't made any progress in finding a way to break Eris's spell. I still live in the one-room flat she left me. I had to assume the identity of "Marissa": no one remembers a "Mark", and all my documents have the name "Marissa" written on them. After the month I went to the beauty salon with Eris, I continued to frequent it often. 

After about 2 weeks, the young manager, Daniel (29 years old), told me he was very impressed with my passion for the world of "female beauty". Probably for flirting purposes, he asked me if I wanted to work there. The idea disgusted me: I did not want to spend in that place an instant more than what my curse imposed on me! But I needed a job... the money Eris had left me was almost gone, and in my current state I couldn't aspire to better jobs... So I accepted, and became the salon receptionist. In the meantime, I started attending a three-month course to become a beautician. The work is terribly stressful: women constantly ask me for advice on how to have hair, nails and skin like mine; men bother me by flirting or staring at me in a creepy way. The final exam to become a beautician terrified me. The "practical part" was not a problem, but I couldn't study to get over the "theory part". Luckily Daniel helped me by talking to the examiner, who was an old friend of his. The examiner asked me very easy questions, and I passed the exam even though I spoke very little!  

I must admit that Daniel has been a good friend over the past few months. After flirting with me a bit at first, he realized I wasn't interested in him and quit. He is the best friend I have in this new life of mine. And what a hard life! I spend a lot of my time styling hair, painting nails and making beauty masks, talking about terribly boring topics that my clients love! Boys, love movies, fashion... I'd pay to talk about football with someone! And when I'm not working I feel the urge to go shopping (if only to try on some clothes that I don't buy!) or to do my make-up or other things like that. So I never have time to look for a way to free myself! I need help... Maybe I should tell Daniel the truth, hoping he will believe me and decide to help me... I don't know, but now I better go to sleep. I have to wake up before dawn tomorrow, again...

 

[Request by Marissa Ellisson; second part inspired by her comment under the first part]

No comments:

Post a Comment