Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/24/20

Sibling rivalry

- "Sis, I think we have to give up and start obeying Mom. Otherwise this punishment will never end." 

- "You're right, I'm afraid... And you should start calling me "brother", sis..." 

My sister and I are twins, we are 18 and we are in the last year of high school. We have always had a "complicated" relationship. We love each other, but we've always had a tendency to fight over any nonsense. There has always been a strong sibling rivalry between us. It is not something to be proud of, but it is an element present in many families. The strange thing is that our mother is a witch! 

One day she got tired of our fights, and decided to swap our bodies using a spell, so that "we would see the world through each other's eyes and improve our relationship". Her punishment was supposed to last a week, but my sister and I, after the shock of waking up in each other's bodies, insulted her in every possible way for several minutes. The consequence of this impulsive reaction was terrible: the punishment became a month long! We couldn't believe it, we were desperate. 

We decided to work together to find a solution: we would find Mom's spellbook and we would have our bodies back. After two weeks of searching, without getting caught by our mom, we found it! We were delighted, but... it was just a fake book! It was our mother's trap: by taking it we triggered a "magic alarm", and our mother arrived immediately... She was furious, and her punishment was terrifying: A WHOLE YEAR in each other's bodies!

At this point we gave up. Any further attempt would risk making this curse permanent. But at least we started helping each other, explaining how to dress and how to behave in our new bodies. Our mother won: we hardly fight anymore. This experience is a nightmare, but at least I'm happy to have my sist... brother by my side. We have finally become friends.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering, are these homemade gifs from movies you have seen or do you go fishing for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit of both. But I always check what movie it is and who the actors are when I save a gif. But some time has passed and now I have forgotten the title...

      Delete