Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/27/20

Eris meets Lewis (request) (part 1)

(Eris, voiceover): "Yes! That's what I've been waiting for! I wanted to see some tears running down that pretty little face of yours! Before I chose to play with you I watched you for a long time. You were never sad, you never cried. It irritated me a lot. Why should a guy like you be so happy? You were young, sociable, creative and intelligent. Excellent grades in college and full of friends. Thinking about the good life that awaited you bothered me. Well, I already explained what awaits you now, right? Your new personality has been forged this past month. You can work on it a little bit, but you'll never be the same again. And this new body of yours will be your body until the end of your days. You will always be shy: no more hordes of friends in your new life! Much of your confidence has evaporated, and it will never come back. You will be a prim and proper young woman. This will be your prison. This will be your fate. Sorry I'm so direct with you, but I really hated you when you were Lewis. Oh, by the way, now you'll never be Lewis again, of course. You will always be Lily. You will see that all your documents have changed, and no one remembers Lewis. Bye bye, you have been an even funnier playmate than the previous ones. Now I have to go, I'll leave you to your cry. Have a bad life!"

 

[Request by Indigo]

4 comments:

  1. I have doubt it's going to happen seeing as Eris has her own tag, but I hope she gets what she deserves someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eris is definitely a mysterious and powerful girl, so it will be difficult to deal with her... but part two is almost ready, and who knows... There is always hope!
      I created the tag because I have already received two requests to continue this saga. It could become quite a long story, integrating the requests from you friends and my ideas.

      Delete