Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/1/20

Too much trust

"Sorry, but you should have expected it. Why should I go back to my body? You are stronger and richer. A male body will make my life so much easier. I'm sorry, but I have decided. I'm leaving, and I bring the medallion with me. Goodbye, Sam... No. Goodbye, Vicky. Have a good life. Next time, don't trust your partner enough to agree to "lend" your life to him or her for a week. As you can see, the consequences of too much trust can be irreparable."

1 comment:

  1. Vicky is one wicked person. I bet Sam will come to love his new body and life once Vicky is out of it.

    ReplyDelete