Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/14/20

Two days too soon

My relatives looking at me are surely thinking that I am crying because I am sad for the death of my beloved aunt. Nothing further from reality! That damned witch deserved to die! But she could have waited another two days! 

A month ago I was the young heiress of the family McConnel, one of the 5 richest families in the region. As I was close to turning 21, my father was about to entrust me with some of the responsibilities of managing the family properties. Everything was perfect. 

But a month ago my aunt wrote me a letter asking to see me. When I arrived at her house, she told me that she had been watching me in her crystal ball, and that she was disappointed in my behavior. I thought my aunt, who was always weird, had gone completely crazy, but as I thought of an excuse to leave she kept talking. She said she had seen that I didn't respect women enough, and that for the past few years I had been rude to my girlfriends, my cousins ​​and my maids. She concluded by saying that the heir of our family had to be a more empathic and respectful person, and that she would help me become a better person. She snapped her fingers, and I passed out. 

When I woke up I saw hair in front of my eyes. Long blond hair. Not my short brown hair! A moment later I realized that my body had changed: I had become a girl! Hearing my screams, my aunt walked into the room and explained what had happened. She had decided to show me the world from a woman's perspective. She then transformed me into a girl and changed reality: apart from the two of us, everyone believes that I have always been a girl! For a month I was supposed to live like a woman, understanding the social injustices a 19th century woman faces. By the end of this month she would undo her spell. I begged her to give me my life back, but she was adamant. 

It has been a terrible few weeks! I didn't like anything about a girl's life! And nobody considers my opinion anymore! But the horrible month was almost over... there were only two days left... and that damned old woman decided to die! So now no one can undo her spell, and I am trapped in this new reality! My younger brother will inherit the family property and family business, and I will have to marry and have children. No more career, no more ambitions. I'll just be a pretty face for the rest of my life. Just because that old woman died two days too soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I really like reality altering captions. The target is the only one aware of the change and is on his own to try and solve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it will be very difficult for him/her to find a solution, especially with the new challenges of his/her new life keeping him/her busy

      Delete