Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/9/20

The Necklace of the Five Flames

 "After all these years I still haven't gotten used to this necklace. Nor have I gotten completely used to this body." 

Ten years ago I was a 19-year-old college student, and I was... a boy. I lived carefree, and often changed girlfriends. One day I broke up with a girl I had been dating for three weeks, but she didn't accept it. She started stalking me. I asked the authorities for help, but I didn't solve the problem. After two months of being stalked, she showed up at my door, apologizing for her behavior. She said she finally accepted our breakup, and that she had a present for me. She handed me a red stone necklace, telling me she would leave me alone if I wore it for a few seconds in front of her. There was no point in making such a request, but it was now clear that she was crazy. Hoping to be able to get rid of her by making a simple stupid gesture, I accepted. She asked Me to say "I accept that you give me the Necklace of the Five Flames", and she wanted to be the one to put the necklace around my neck. As soon as she put it around my neck, I felt a burning feeling all over my body. I saw in the mirror in the room my body reshape itself, until I became a girl. While I was in shock, my ex laughed and said she could finally forget me. She said that the necklace was a powerful magical object, capable of transforming whoever wore it voluntarily. The type of transformation is chosen by whoever puts the necklace around the neck of the new wearer. And only this person can remove the necklace from the wearer's neck, undoing the transformation! As soon as she finished speaking, she walked out the door laughing, before I could process the new information. I tried to take off my necklace, but it wasn't possible. I tried to break it or cut it, but it was indestructible. I tried to call and write to my ex, but she never answered me. 

Getting used to my new life was difficult. Accepting the injustice of my situation was even more difficult. But in the end I managed to move on. I convinced my relatives and best friends of my true identity. I got new documents and finished my studies. After 5 years I started going on a few dates with guys... and in the end I fell in love. Two years ago I got married to a wonderful guy who knows my past. And now we're thinking about having children. My life is definitely a good life, but I don't think I'll ever be able to feel this body 100% mine. Looking into my eyes I will always see a boy trapped in a foreign body. A body that I have learned to accept and tolerate. But not MY body.  Maybe motherhood will help me complete the final acceptance step. I don't know. In any case my husband, my family and my friends will be there to help me. And that's enough to make me a lucky man... woman... person... whatever!

2 comments: