Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/19/20

Princess hell

"It's finally time for my break. Katy doesn't want me to eat junk food, but I need it. I'm too stressed out to eat a salad. And another 4 hours of "princess hell" await me. Today. And tomorrow another 8 hours. And the day after tomorrow 8 more. If we don't find a way to get back into our bodies quickly, I'm afraid I'll go crazy." 

A week ago my girlfriend and I woke up in each other's body. We don't know how it happened. We don't know why it happened. It just happened. And now we have to pretend that everything is fine if we don't want to end up in a mental hospital. I am a personal trainer, while my girlfriend is an entertainer in an amusement park. She spends all day dressed as a princess, walking around the park to be photographed with children, repeating "Disney princess" themed phrases and other stupid things of this kind. And now I'm the one forced to go around all day in pink clothes, with tiaras on my head, shaking magic wands! 

I don't want to quit. We can't afford it. But these days are putting a strain on my sanity! I really hope that one of these days we wake up in our real bodies. Or at least to find a slightly more manly job soon. That is practically any other job! I want to be able to burn this pink princess dress!

1 comment: