Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/26/20

Life is hard when you are old!

"Well, at least this is definitely an educational experience. From now on I will have a lot more respect for the elderly. Life is hard when you are old!" 

It's been a week since a "wrong experiment" by my girlfriend's father caused a body swap between me... and my girlfriend's grandmother! It is an unpleasant experience for an 18-year-old boy to get stuck in the body of a 68-year-old woman! The only good news is that the machine that can repeat the swap is almost fixed, so I'll have to endure just another couple of days of back pain and awkward situations. 

The bad news is that the grandmother in my body has been missing for a few hours... Everyone tells me to keep calm and that she is just having fun... But I'm afraid she will decide to run away with my young body! And getting stuck in an old woman's body would probably end my relationship with my girlfriend! Especially if that "old woman" is her damn grandma!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Michelle Pfeiffer, she was 60 when the movie was filmed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he better start getting ready to be an old woman, no way is she coming back with his body.

    ReplyDelete