Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/4/20

Another problem

- "I don't care if you're a white man or a Chinese woman, I love you anyway. You are the love of my life. And I've always liked both men and women, so it won't be a problem." 

- "I love you too. Damn... I love you so much! But there is another problem we need to talk about. Stop, please. Maybe it's better if you sit down..." 

My girlfriend and I were supposed to get married, but her parents were absolutely against it. According to them she should have married a rich Chinese man, as they had decided for her. Their anger convinced them to turn to a wizard to get me out of the way before the wedding. They decided to transform me, to prevent me from marrying their daughter. So one day I woke up in the body of a Chinese woman: the racial change was their bonus for making fun of me. 

My girlfriend has helped me a lot these days, and she was very clear: she loves me in every body I am. The love she shows me every day allows me to resist, but my problems aren't just about my body. And I have to find the courage to talk to her about it. The magic that transformed me changed not only my body, but also... my "orientation". These days I realized that I still love my girlfriend, but that I have no "physical attraction" to her. I'm not just a Chinese woman. I am a straight Chinese woman.

4 comments:

  1. Is it just me or did the parents also add a bit of age progression to their spell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm you might be right. Perhaps in addition to the "racial change", his girlfriend's parents wanted to add another punitive "bonus"

      Delete