Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/18/20

Video diary (part 2)

"Happy birthday to my female body! This video will be my last update of my crazy experience. I'm about to go to the hospital to be transformed back into me!" 

I never would have said that, but I don't regret this year. Sure, I've had terrible months. I felt lost and humiliated. I had to live with annoying long hair... periods... The list of bad experiences would be very long. 

But I also had good times. I finish this year closer to my family, and with a new precious friend, Susy. Oh, by the way... we decided to try to become "more than friends" as soon as I return from the hospital as a man. We have a date tomorrow night! She is a wonderful person, she could be the woman of my life... 

Ah, a week ago I got some good news: Cheryl tried to ruin another ex-boyfriend by beating herself up at his house and calling the police... Too bad he had security cameras this time! Thanks to the footage of her hitting herself and then calling the police in tears, she'll go to jail! And according to my lawyer, we'll be able to get huge compensation from her! That sadistic madwoman got what she deserved! 

Now I have to go, the hospital is waiting for me! A new life awaits me, which I hope will be alongside Susy.

[The End]

2 comments:

  1. Nice! A lot of others would have made him "find happiness" as a woman and choose to stay transformed. It's nice to see one where the guy grows into his new body but still decides to change back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the kind of story I prefer: terrible and unfair starting situation, great difficulties, gradual improvement and acceptance, and finally a happy ending. And the best happy ending is the return to your body, but with some "bonuses": in this case the relationship with Susy ;)

      Delete