Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/7/20

Puppy eyes

(voice-over): "I love those puppy eyes! This is my favorite moment! The moment of betrayal! Not only did I turn you into a girl a month ago, but I lied to you the whole time! Ahahahah I told you that if you followed my orders and behaved like a girl I would turn you back into a boy after a month... and you believed it! In this month I transformed you into a perfect young lady, and thanks to my "magical conditioning" you will have a hard time breaking free from your new routine! Why would I do that? Because I find it incredibly funny! Aww! You are so adorable! It is priceless! Now I'm going to find another "playmate". See you around!"

16 comments:

  1. Love the betrayal and her expression!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, it has to be said that at least the new girl really has an adorable face

      Delete
  2. This one is really fun! Love ones with an expression of shock like this, and where they realise their minds are increasingly matching their bodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a great shock to find out that you are trapped in a body you don't want just for the fun of a crazy girl with magical powers. But at least the "magical conditioning" will help him get used to his new life... and in any case she is very pretty hahaha

      Delete
    2. I think the moment you realised the conditioning had been guiding your actions would be one of the worst parts though. Like the penny drops and you realise you've already lost; you're doomed to act in accordance with your new life however much you might not want to. What a terrible fate indeed!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love it. The new girl works so hard to be a perfect girl and in the end she is good and stuck that way! I hope this guy finds me when looking for a new playmate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new girl is experiencing a great disappointment, but over time she will recover. In a few months she will probably get used to her new life.
      Are you sure you want to meet this girl with magical powers? She Seems to be a sadistic and cruel person...

      Delete
    2. Wow, you like the risk! And what kind of transformation do you think would affect you?

      Delete
    3. I think she would make me the girliest girl who ever girled!

      Delete
    4. Mmm Ok, but be careful, she's not a girl you can trust

      Delete
    5. Your caption ends with the woman saying she is going to find another playmate after all. Reporting for duty!

      Delete
    6. Mmm I'll see what I can do... Are you okay with a transformation similar to the type of this caption? Obviously calling the protagonist "Marissa";)

      Delete