Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/5/20

Do you know who I am?!

- "Do you understand, officer? I want you to use all the men available to catch
that bitch who stole my body!"
- "Miss Reyneld, calm down. We called your husband, who is coming to get
you."
- "What are you talking about?! I have no "husband"! You have to find my body!"
- "Miss, "body theft" isn't even a crime... What you're talking about is impossible...
Do you want to lie down? You clearly don't feel well..."
- "How dare you?! Do you know who I am?! I am Mark Lewings, son of Adam
Lewings! My father is one of the most influential millionaires in the nation! If
you continue to annoy me you will find yourself directing the traffic!"
- "No, miss... You are Susan Reyneld, a married woman, currently unemployed.
You are obviously in a state of confusion. You have to calm down. Soon your
husband will be here."
- "Aaaargh!"
 
Poor Mark, in the following months he will not be able to prove his true identity
or to get his body back in any way.
And after two months in a psychiatric institution, he will understand that it is
better to pretend to be "Susan" than to live in a mental hospital.
At least until he finds a way to get his life as a wealthy 24 years old heiress back,
he will have to accept being a 33 years old housewife.

2 comments:

  1. Here she is ! It's "crazy Susan" pretending to be someone else again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sad that she is so unhappy with her body, despite being a pretty woman. Maybe she is unhappy with her husband... But perhaps having a child would calm her down...

      Delete