Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/24/20

Dangerous party

"Those guys have no idea of ​​the danger they are in staying here..."  

Seeing those guys having fun at my husband's party causes me unpleasant feelings. Both nostalgia for my old life and concern for them.

Seven years ago I was like them. I was a 22 year old boy who just wanted to have fun. Mr. Gatsby's parties were legendary, as they are now. The idea of ​​crashing his party was tempting. And I did it. I crashed a party, and had a lot of fun for about an hour. Then a man dressed elegantly approached me, and without telling me anything he injected something into my neck. I woke up tied on a bed, and Mr. Gatsby was in front of me. He told me he was tired of rude guys crashing his parties. He had decided to punish me, using me as a test subject for a bio-medical procedure he was working on. He said no more, and made me inject a strange pink liquid. I immediately felt a terrifying pain, which lasted about 30 seconds: my body had changed! It had become a girl's body! 

Mr. Gatsby was thrilled, and as I recovered from the pain he told me I was the perfect girl for him. He said exactly: "You are the perfect woman. You are young, beautiful and aware of what I can do when I get angry. You will become my wife and you will obey me. Always. Otherwise I will make you regret being born. And if you hurt me... well, my men will know what to do to you.". 

I had no choice. I married him. And for the past 7 years I have been his faithful wife. I gave birth to a son and a daughter for him. It's a humiliating life with few freedoms, but at least Mr. Gatsby takes care of me and makes me live in luxury. But still I wouldn't wish my fate on anyone. I hope those guys leave quickly, or my husband is in a good mood today... otherwise I might have new maids in this house tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Gatsby having access to body morphing technology in the 1920s who knows what he must be capable of now.

    ReplyDelete