Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/12/20

Am I hallucinating?

"What the heck happened! I was training on the running track, I got distracted to say hello to Abby on the bleachers and when I turned back I saw an Asian girl run over me. I must have passed out for a few moments. I hope that girl is fine... she seemed quite small and thin. I hope she didn't get hurt from the bump. Hey... am I hallucinating? What I see standing above me... is it me?!"

7 comments:

  1. He should have been more careful. Running tracks are known worldwide for causing impromptu body swaps let alone what happens when you actually run into one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! It is totally his fault! He can't complain about his new body hahaha

      Delete
  2. Are you still open to taking requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We can talk about it ;)
      I don't know when, but I can try to fulfill the requests that follow the rules written above (if I have some inspiration :P ).
      I already have a couple of requests listed, but write me your ideas and I'll be happy to talk about them :)

      Delete
    2. I was thinking a couple of friends wanted to rent a place together to save costs but unfortunately the place they were interested in prefered to rent to couples. They find a spell that would change one of them into a woman each time the landlord was near and after a lost wager it was decided the target of the spell would be the one who works from home. What they didn't know was the the owner of the place actually lived near by, and never left his home that was close enough to actually trigger the spell 24h/day, effectively forcing the renter to stay in a woman's body all day and night and having to stay in character all the time with neighbors and the likes.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like a good idea! Sooner or later I think I'll make a caption like this ;)

      Delete