Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/15/20

First hours, then days, now...

"Woo... I'm back here... Damn! Who knows how long it will last this time..." 

You see me as a 30-year-old Japanese lady, but I'm actually a 30-year-old white guy. Until a year ago, mine was a normal life. Then one day I felt a strange sensation, like a strong hiccup. In an instant I found myself in another place, and I felt very strange. Looking around, I saw a room with Japanese furnishings from at least a century ago. Looking down... I saw a body not mine! The body of a woman! I looked for a mirror, and I saw a beautiful Japanese woman! I was about to pass out, but I managed to stay calm! After two minutes I felt that strange feeling again... and in an instant I was back in my body, in my house! I thought it was a dream, but a week later it happened again. In that second experience I was in front of a waitress, who asked me if I felt ok... and I discovered I understand and can speak Japanese! After 10 minutes I had a strong hiccup and returned to my body. I found a note in my room, written in English... from the Japanese woman who was in my body moments before! She too had no idea what was happening to us, and she too was learning a language that wasn't hers while she was in my body. The next week it happened again, and the experience lasted about 20 minutes. The woman and I, who is called Yudeko, started organizing and helping each other. We exchanged all the information we needed. Apparently Yudeko lives in Japan in 1895! Throughout this year we have always left notes with directions on how to behave and what we had done while in each other's bodies. 

Week after week the duration of the mysterious phenomenon have increased. First hours, then days, now it lasts weeks. Last time I stayed in this body for 3 weeks, and after only 2 weeks in my body, here I am again! We are both looking for a solution, but if we don't find it quickly... I'm afraid of being stuck in this body forever! I don't want to get stuck in 19th century Japan, and especially not in a woman's body!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully they can work together to find out what's happening and Yudeko is really honest about not knowing what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they have to hurry! These experiences could last for months next year! And what if Yudeko decides not to help anymore, preferring her life as a 21st century man? There are many risks...

      Delete
  2. I love the slow progressive nature of this swap. I like how they each get more memories, language skills, and mannerisms so that they can survive as each other for longer and longer durations. Well done.

    ReplyDelete