Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/14/20

My funeral

"Be strong. You have to be strong." 

I don't really know what to say to my daughter... especially since she's actually my girlfriend, and we're at my funeral! A few days ago Emily and I were happily engaged, but her mother ruined everything. She found a way to swap our bodies, and she decided to live the usual dream of being young again and living with the privileges of a man. I didn't even have time to try to get my body back, because that idiot crashed my car and died 2 hours after stealing my body! I didn't know what to say to Emily... I think it's better to wait to reveal the truth to her. She is already suffering a lot. In the meantime, I'll have to pretend to be her mother, for her sake. Our relationship is obviously over, but I can still help her. I can take care of her.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sad.. but at least he can still be around Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's sad... But even if they can't get married anymore, they can stay together, as mother and daughter. It's a different form of love, but it's still love. And who knows... maybe one day they will find a magical solution... But meanwhile the problem is "how to reveal the truth to Emily"? hahaha

      Delete
  2. I don't think the relationship is over, it's just a mother-daughter relationship now. Powerful sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If “Family Guy” is right, it doesn’t have to be over! LOL

    ReplyDelete