Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/31/20

The alternative was to die

(voice-over): "Mr. Smith, believe me, there was no other way. If we hadn't used this experimental serum on you, you would have died. I understand that you are in shock now... None of us imagined a similar reaction of your organism... We will give you all the help and assistance we can. Waking up transformed into a woman is terrifying, but the alternative was to die... so you should still consider yourself lucky."

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Mr. Smith your awake , good, good.
    Why do I feel strange, I sound strange too.
    Well I gave you a experimental serum on you.
    Ah yes, did it work, I'm alive.
    Well it worked but it did something to you.
    To me. What did it do.
    A morrow was shown what happen to him.
    No, no I'm a girl.
    Yes, you are a girl.
    You it just cosmetic .
    No, its fully physically, genetically your a girl .
    But why do I feel like this.
    Well the mentally and emotional your still a guy.
    You mean I'm a girl.
    Yes!
    Turn me back. I was a guy. All my life.
    And now your a girl. There must been certain factor you could been a girl. But you were a born. Since those factor were present and affected it build them up. And repair you.
    Well I don't like it.
    Well get used to being one.
    I will not.
    Not now, but body is adjusting quickly your mind and emotions will!

    ReplyDelete