Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/17/20

Video diary (part 1)

"Hello everyone! It's been ten months, so from today there are exactly... two months left! Yeeey! In two months I'll be myself again!" 

Ten months ago I was a 31 year old guy, and everything in my life was perfect. I was good looking and healthy, I had a great job, I had a beautiful girlfriend, Cheryl. But after three months of relationship I realized that, despite being very beautiful, she was a manipulative and lying girl, and I decided to break up with her. Unfortunately she was also vindictive... In revenge for "breaking her heart", she reported me for beating her! She bruised herself and called the police! 

I trusted in justice... and I was wrong. The jury was convinced by Cheryl's fake tears. The judge gave me two options: 4 years in prison, or a year of "experimental rehabilitation therapy". Apparently a drug capable of changing people's gender was being tested to re-educate those guilty of violence against the weaker sex. I still remember Cheryl's smile in court at the time of the sentence... The idea of ​​spending a year as a woman terrified and disgusted me, but I would be on probation, and 4 years in prison felt like hell. I chose to take the experimental drug. 

After 20 hours of sleep, I woke up in my female version... I lost my job, of course... The first month was the worst time of my life, and I fell into a deep depression. But at least my parents and my sister stayed close to me. They believed in my innocence, and they helped me in every way. I was introduced to a therapist for my depression problem... At first I didn't want to talk to anyone, but the fact that the therapist, Susy, was a beautiful girl helped me to accept. 

Slowly things got better. Talking to an expert made me feel better. I dealt with the problems related to feeling in a foreign body and the new hormonal changes, I learned to deal with the sense of injustice that accompanied me for months, I started to have hope in my life again. Susy advised me to keep a diary or video diary to let off steam about my experience. I learned to dress and make up (just a little bit) and bonded a lot more with my mother and sister. I even got another job!

Two months ago I stopped therapy with Susy, but we remained friends. I really like going out with her, even if everywhere we go we find some nuisance trying to pick us up... Yet another thing that I will not miss in two months! I've never had a female friend... we have a great relationship. And even though I stopped therapy, I decided to continue keeping my video diary. It will be an interesting reminder of the strangest time of my life! And I find it funny to speak to an imaginary audience ahahah!

Things are finally starting to go well!

4 comments:

  1. Something tells me the next 2 months will have quite an effect. We'll see if it's a good or bad ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story has two parts, so the next one will be the last. I've already finished it, and will post it in the next few hours. What do you think will happen? Good ending or bad ending?

      Delete
  2. Looks to me like it's heading for a happy one.

    ReplyDelete