Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/21/24

Twins Switch (part 6)

Six months after the body swap.

 -"Eww."

 -""Eww" what?"

 -"You said you're going to the park to play football with your friends, but it's raining. It'll be all muddy, and you'll get all dirty. Eww."

 -"This will be even more fun. And if I remember correctly, you liked it too."

 -"You're right, but now it makes me sick just to think about it. I already don't like sweating to do sports, but I find doing it in the mud disgusting."

 -"You've really become a real lady, huh?"

 -"..." *sad*

 -"Hey, just kidding."

 -"No, you're right. I know I've changed a lot, but I can't do anything about it. Every day that passes I become more of a girl inside. Do you know how I'll spend the afternoon while you play football in the mud? Sarah invited me to get a manicure with her. That's right, I'll get my nails done with a girl I originally wanted to spy on in her underwear. I wanted to find out her secrets so I could conquer her once I became male again, and I ended up being her "best friend forever". I'm pathetic."

 -"You are not pathetic, and it's nice that you have a close female friend to spend time with. You are more mature than before, and you no longer have ulterior motives. You are a better person than before, and if we return to our bodies you will be a better man."

 -"Thank you, sister." *wipes away a tear*

 -"But tell me... When you're with Sarah, or when you see Tiffany, who was your biggest crush, do you feel anything anymore? I no longer feel anything looking at handsome boys. Absolute zero. While I really like beautiful girls... although obviously I am absolutely loyal to Tiffany, and would never betray her."

 -"I... I feel something looking at beautiful girls, but not what I would like..."

 -"What do you mean?"

 -"As much as I would like it, I no longer feel any attraction. I am now a heterosexual girl, and I only like men, to my embarrassment. But looking at beautiful girls... I feel envious. I look at Sarah and don't desire her, but I wish I were taller and long-legged like her. I look at Tiffany and think she's lucky to have bigger breasts than me. And I wouldn't even want to have breasts! It doesn't make sense! Better hair, more attractive curves, smoother skin, every time I look at a beautiful girl on the street I think of these things. I compare them to myself and I feel envious and insecure!" *sobs*

 -"Don't worry, it's normal. Many girls feel this way. I also felt very insecure about my body before all this. And you often made fun of me, not helping me..."

 -"I'm sorry, now I understand how it feels. If I go back to being your brother I'll be better, I promise."

 -"I'm sure of it. However, I would like to talk to you about something else."

 -"About what?"

 -"We have been in these bodies for 6 months now, we have tried many things but without being able to return to ourselves. I don't know if we will ever go back, honestly. I hope so, more for you than for me, but I don't know if it will be possible. I believe the time has come to get used to this idea."

 -"And what do you propose? I already live like a girl and you like a boy."

 -"I think symbolically we should start addressing each other with our new names and roles. I think it would help you accept things faster, as long as they stay that way. So I'd like you to call me Dylan, and I'll call you Emily. I'll be your brother and you my sister. We will use the right male and female pronouns for our bodies even among ourselves. Do you agree?"

 -"I... it seems strange to hear you call me by that name. You were the only one who still called me Dylan, and I liked it. But if you really believe it will help me accept things better, I trust you.. . Brother. *starts crying*

 -"Everything will be fine, little sister." *hugs his "sister"*

No comments:

Post a Comment