Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/17/24

Twins Switch (part 1)

 -"Wait, Emily? Is that you? Is that you in my body?"

 -"Dylan? What's happening?!"

 -"I have no idea, I just woke up in your room... and in your body!"

 -"I just woke up too, hearing a female scream. It was you, right?"

 -"Of course it was me! I looked in the mirror and saw the image of my twin sister!"

 -"Do you have any idea what could have caused this tragedy? Or how we can get back to our bodies?"

 -No, I don't know- wait, maybe... Last night before going to sleep I was thinking about my difficulties in getting close to Tiffany and getting her to notice me. I looked at the sky outside the window and wished I could understand girls better. Do you think it could have something to do with it? I certainly didn't want to find myself in my sister's body so I could understand girls!"

 -"I have no idea... maybe. We don't have any options that make more sense than this. It's like those body-swap comedies."

 -"And in those comedies after a few days everything goes back to how it was before!"

 -"Yes, we can only hope that this is the case. In the meantime, let's try not to ruin our lives."

 -"How could I ruin your life? I'm not that bad."

 -"For example acting like YOU while you are ME. I'm not ultra feminine, but I act 100% like a girl. I don't want people to suddenly see me acting like a boy. You have to be careful how you talk, how you move , how you walk. Don't embarrass me and don't do anything that makes me feel ashamed!"

 -"Same goes for you, little sister. I don't want people to suddenly see me acting like a sissy. Act like I usually do."

 -"Eww."

 -"What?"

 -"Being in your body and acting like you. It makes me sick just thinking about it."

 -"The same goes for me, trust me. Let's hope that in a few days it will all be just a bad memory."

Invisible to the eyes of the two 18-year-old twins, the ethereal being who had listened to Dylan's wish and caused the body swap was watching them. Judging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment