Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/17/24

Twins Switch (part 2)

Four days after the body swap.

 -"Tonight is going to be a great night" *grin*

 -"What do you mean?"

 -Have you forgotten? Tonight I am invited to Sarah's pajama party! It will be really fun eheheh!"

 -"What?! I remember ordering you to warn Sarah that I couldn't go!"

 -"And in fact YOU won't go. I will go. And I will spend an evening and night locked in a room with 5 beautiful girls, discovering their secrets and what they like!"

 -"You... pervert! How dare you! Do you want to violate the privacy of my best friends?! It's a girls' night!"

 -"And I AM a girl. At least for the moment. Eheheh"

 -"You're disgusting."

 -"Oh, come on little sister! It's a unique opportunity! Probably in a few days we will be happily back in our bodies. I want to take advantage of this unpleasant experience to get at least a good memory or two."

 -"And to do this you have to take advantage of the good faith of 5 innocent girls, who will be spied on by a boy and who will reveal secrets to who they believe is their friend, but he isn't?"

 -"Well... I guess so. It's a unique opportunity, sorry. *grin*

 -"As soon as we return to our bodies I will make you pay."

 -"You're always so hysterical, little sister... Relax and have some new and unique experiences while you can. And let me have some fun!"

 -"I'd have mom and dad ground you... but we can't tell them the truth. They would think we are crazy, or they would worry themselves sick. But I'm sure that Karma will punish you!"

-"Oh, sure, little sister. You're really annoying."

The ethereal being watched them. And in judging Dylan it felt angry.

3 comments:

  1. can you do a pregnant swap where a mother and daughter swap bodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but here are stories of body swapping or transformations between males and females. It's indicated by the "TG" in the blog name and all the stories are like that. Thanks anyway for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Ominous! Great pacing, as always!

    ReplyDelete