Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/19/24

Twins Switch (part 4)

Forty days after the body swap.

 -Voiceover: "So, Emily, I was thinking...Would you like to go to the movies with me this Friday?"

 -"I... with pleasure, Tom." *smiling*

 -"Great! I'll pick you up on Friday at seven!"

 -"Eheheh See you Friday!" *embarrassed*

Dylan's thoughts: "How did I get into this situation? And why am I smiling? Why am I happy that he invited me? This is just a horrible "task" to get back into my body! After a whole month has passed since our body swap, my sister and I talked about what we could do. We thought that maybe, like in the movies, we should learn some particular lesson from being in each other's bodies, and that maybe we should act more like each other. We decided that Emily would work on becoming more masculine and me on acting more like a girl, and having the experiences that go with it. Emily and Tiffany seem very close. The date was a success, and there have been others. Every time I've seen them together it seems like Tiffany is very much in love. Excellent, I hope to be able to benefit from it soon... Emily has also started going to the gym. Soon my body will be in great shape! Emily insisted that I spend time with some guy and try to get him to ask me out on a date. She is sure that it is a fundamental experience for understanding the female world. I reluctantly chose Tom, a friend of mine who I know is a nice guy. Definitely nicer than me. I chatted with him a few times at school in the last few days, and now he has finally decided to invite me out. All according to plan. Yet I feel something is wrong. Why am I so happy to go to the cinema with him? When we went to the movies as friends, when I was a boy, I never felt this way. And why do I keep thinking he's very nice looking? In the last few days I don't even think that about my female classmates anymore... Uh-oh. Something is wrong with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment