Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/20/24

Twins Switch (part 5)

Three months after the body swap.

 -"Emily, don't you think it's a little too "pink"?"

 -"Well, that sweater is very pink, yes. But it looks good on you. Where did you get it, by the way? I don't think I had it in my closet."

 -"Since we still haven't returned to our bodies, I thought I had to try harder, and I asked mum for help. Obviously I didn't tell her the truth, but only that I decided to be more feminine and that I needed help to go shopping. She was very happy about it."

 -"Wow, a real mother-daughter outing! I'm proud of you! And I have to say that even though I'm doing well as a boy, I miss that kind of relationship with mom. I'm sure you've made her very happy."

 -"Too much, too. She insisted on getting me numerous ultra-feminine dresses. And then she was so enthusiastic that she wanted to take me to a spa at all costs. We spent the afternoon with massages and mud treatments."

 -"Didn't you like it one bit?"

 -"The serious thing is that I liked it. Three months ago it would have made me sick, and now I liked it. I keep changing and it scares me. Oh, and then they also waxed us, and that was just bad. Totally."

 -"Ahahah Yes, that's an aspect of femininity that I certainly don't miss. But still, it's good that you feel like you're changing. Probably soon you'll fully understand the female perspective and we can get our bodies back."

 -"I hope it happens soon. I feel so strange. And last month I was hoping for the same thing when I let you convince me to dye my hair in this very feminine way, and yet it was useless." *pout*

 -"Don't start complaining about your hair again, I already told you it's adorable! And everything still seems strange to me too. But I have to be honest, I would miss this life if I woke up in my body tomorrow. I always liked being a girl, but after this experience I realize how much more "complicated" it was. Of course I understand that it would be right to go back to normal, and I hope you can return to being a boy as you wish, but... Well, in any case I wouldn't be sad. I've been a girl all my life and I've enjoyed it, I'll just have to get used to it again."

 -"I understand what you mean by saying that being a girl is more "complicated". I will no longer take the simple life of a boy for granted, if I can have it again. No make-up in the morning, simpler and more comfortable clothes, quick showers, no waxing, being able eat as much as you want, NO PERIODS!"

 -"Well, don't just think about the negative sides. There are also things you like and have discovered, right?"

 -"Yes, I guess so..."

 -"And speaking of things you like... How's things going between you and Tom? You've been hanging out a lot lately."

 -"Everything's fine. He's a really good guy, and he's very gallant and protective enough. I feel good with him and I have fun. And I have to say... I find him cuter with each passing day."

 -Wow, what an admission, little brother. And what do you feel on the female front? Do you still like girls too?”

 -"I'm not sure. Sometimes in the changing rooms or at some friend's house I still have the instinct to look at girls, but... I "perceive" little as an internal response. When I look at Tom or other handsome boys I feel much more attracted ... I'm very ashamed of it, but maybe you are the only person who can understand me..." *blushes*

 -"Aww, come here, little brother. Of course I understand you. It's the same for me, but in reverse." *hugs Dylan*

 -"But you're dealing with it much better than me. I should be the stronger and more confident one of the two. I'm your brother."

 -"Well, lately I feel more and more confident. Clearly our new bodies are changing us, even temperamentally. Even just the different hormones for all these months can change a person a lot. You're not exactly the "brother" between us twins anymore. And also I'm very happy with Tiffany, so it doesn't worry me this "orientation change" going on. She really is a gorgeous girl. You had great taste."

 -"Yeah, happy to have shown you the perfect girl for you. *rolls eyes*

 -"Oh come on, you're happy with Tom too. If you relaxed, as you advised me months ago, you would be able to enjoy a wonderful relationship."

 -"I'll try. Although I still hope to go back to being a simple male friend of Tom's soon."

1 comment:

  1. The psychological turmoil is really well-handled here, it’s nice that the siblings are trying to be kind to each other as well

    ReplyDelete