Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

9/18/24

Twins Switch (part 3)

Twenty days after the body swap.

 -"So, sister, do you have something to tell me?"

 -"What do you mean, Dylan."

 -"I heard some things through the grapevine. I heard you asked Tiffany out on a date this Saturday."

 -"Even if it were? It doesn't concern you."

 -"It doesn't concern me?! You asked out the girl I like! Without asking my permission! What if she said no?! You would have humiliated me!"

 -"But she didn't say no. She said yes. And you should be grateful to me. If things go well, when we return to our bodies you will have the girl of your dreams."

 -"Well, it's true..."

 -"And in any case why would I ask your permission? You haven't asked me permission to violate the privacy of my best friends several times these days."

 -"Ok, sorry, I fell into temptation a few times..."

 -"And wasn't it you who told me that I had to relax and have new experiences? For a couple of days you have been particularly tense, agitated and irritable- Oh. Ah. I wasn't thinking about it. I haven't looked at the calendar much lately. I imagine for ME these are THOSE days."

 -"Shut up." *blushes*

 -"You don't have to be ashamed, LITTLE SISTER. It's perfectly normal for every girl."

 -"I said SHUT UP!"

 -"Ok, ok, sorry. It's funny but I'll try not to make fun of you. Why didn't you tell me right away? I could have helped you."

 -"I was ashamed and afraid that you would make fun of me. And rightly so, I would say. I found the products to use in the bathroom, and I searched on the internet how to use them and what to do."

 -"And how do you feel?"

 -"Honestly? Horribly. I didn't think periods were so painful."

 -"Yes, unfortunately I have always had them particularly acute. But at least it will be a unique experience on the female world that will teach you something for when you become a boy again. I am sure that you will be much more sensitive to these experiences for your girlfriends and your wife ."

 -"Definitely. And I hope this will all end soon, and I'll wake up in my body within a few days."

 -"Won't you miss the chance to enter the women's changing rooms? In the first few days you joked about it a lot."

 -"Well, yes, but... To tell the truth, in the last few days I find it less interesting than before. Looking at a girl in underwear is always nice, but less than before. I guess I'm used to it by now."

 -"Really? The same is happening to me. I still like boys, but less than before. I guess spending 3 weeks in a boy's body takes some of the "mystery" away from the opposite sex."

 -"Wow. And does this have to do with the fact that you asked out Tiffany? I thought you did it just to annoy me and get revenge on your friends."

 -"Well, to tell the truth, I wanted to experiment with dating a girl while I'm in a boy's body. And I noticed that I was also a little... interested in her. I still like boys, as I have said, but I think I'm starting to be a little attracted to girls too. It's something I've never felt before. I was curious and decided to "experiment" as you recommended."

 -"Wow, that's a lot to process. At least try not to ruin my chances with Tiffany. Behave!"

 -"Don't be afraid little brother. I know female psychology quite well." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment