Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/24/21

Only my contempt

"I don't care what you do or threaten. You defeated me in battle. You defeated all of our armies. You took my brother and sister hostage, to control me. You turned me into a woman, to destroy my fighting spirit. You forced me to become your consort and dress as a woman, to humiliate me. You forced me to give you an heir, to satisfy your thirst for revenge. But you will never break me. And you will never have my love. Or affection. Or acceptance. You will have only my contempt, forever. And one day I will free my family and I can finally get my revenge on you, vile being."

2 comments:

  1. That is an exciting cap! Is this the last stand of the male ego within just before it capitulates?

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a possibility... Or one day she will be able to achieve her revenge, who knows... Or both!

      Delete