Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/6/21

Ultimatum to keep the job

- "It's ridiculous! How can it be legal?!" 

- "It could have been worse. You could have lost your job."  

- "That doesn't make my present situation any less terrible!" 

- "Well, they gave you a choice. You chose this option." 

- "It wasn't a choice, it was an ultimatum." 

- "The situation was complicated. The company had to hire at least one woman and one Hispanic under the new law. They didn't want to fire their employees, but they couldn't even afford to make new hires in this time of crisis... So they had to choose an employee to ask for a sacrifice..." 

- "It was more than just a "sacrifice"! They forced me to give up my gender and my ethnicity! They told me that if I didn't undergo the procedure they would be forced to fire me! They chose me because they knew that I can't lose my job. I don't have a degree and have a criminal record for stealing beer in a supermarket when I was 18. I couldn't find any other job that would allow me to support my two children. They practically forced me." 

- "At least the procedure was not painful. With the new technologies these transformations are completed in a couple of days and are painless. And they also told that your body will be able to undergo another procedure in some time, so you can get your body back one day." 

- "My body won't be able to undergo another procedure for least 7-8 years! And the term" painless "is not entirely true. Stomach pain and nausea lasted the entire time of the transformation." 

- "I'm sorry, buddy..." 

- "My life is ruined... I am literally a single mother!" 

- "Listen, I'll buy you a beer after work. You need to get some distraction." 

-Ok, I accept. But don't you dare to flirt with me. It's always me, remember it. We are just friends." 

- "Sure! And then you're not my type at all..." 

- "I hope so for your sake."

4 comments:

  1. Impressive to find a store that is willing to plow so much money into a low level employee just to prevent letting a single one go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I wonder how old the 2 kids are. If they are very young, after 8 years they might not remember "Original Dad".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that procedure seems very simple. That new technology is probably not very expensive.
    And we don't know anything about her family, but the problem is another... Will she still want to transform herself after 7-8 years? What if she found love in the meantime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thought! I would like to see you do a cap for that!

      fj

      Delete