Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/14/21

To understand the other gender (part 1)

"So this is the face I'm going to have for the next month? Argh... It's adorable. But the problem is that it means taht I AM adorable! Why me?!" 

A few days ago my best friend and I found a strange book left by a previous owner in the attic of my new home. It looked like the classic "book of spells", and contained some strange formulas in incomprehensible languages. One of the few spells written in English was titled "To understand the other gender", and it was possible to cast it on the night of full moon. To have fun we decided to give it a try, and I volunteered to read the formula. Getting information about women by magic sounded interesting, even though we clearly didn't believe it actually worked. Nothing happened, as we expected, but the next day when I woke up I understood what the spell was for: it didn't serve to make me understand the female world, but to make me directly a member of the weaker sex! Same eyes, same hair color, but the rest of me is completely unrecognizable! And why am I so petite?! 

And to be able to cast the spell again, I'll have to wait for the next full moon, next month! Luckily, college classes aren't compulsory, at least... But it's still going to be a terrible and disturbing month! I need a drink. Something alcoholic. Now!

2 comments: