Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/21/21

Settle down

Woman on the left: "Why the hell are you styling your hair?" 

Woman on the right: "For the same reason I started wearing these uncomfortable women's clothes: to make my husband happy. He's very worried about my "change" these past few weeks."  

- "He is not your husband! And of course you have changed! You are not really his wife!" 

- "Keep your voice down! If anyone heard you we'd be in trouble! 

- "It couldn't get any worse than this anyway!" 

- "Oh, yes, it could be much worse. At best they would kick us out of the village, and for us it would be the end. We would be two women alone in the wild west. You must understand that we need protection now! And this community can provide it to us." 

- "I'd rather not have protection if it means being a "little wife" like you. I'm a straight man!" 

- "Me too. But I understood the situation, unlike you. And you should really start finding yourself a man. The woman you became was unmarried, but your father is old. Soon you risk being alone. You have to hurry up to find a husband!" 

- "He is not my father! My father will be born in more than a century! And I have no intention of looking for a husband. I have a dignity, unlike you. I will continue to look for a way to return to our time." 

- "I hope you succeed, but in 7 weeks we have not discovered anything... I think you should start getting used to this life." 

- "Never. NEVER!" 

- "You know we cannot repeat what happened to us when we awoke in these bodies. We were driving to a college party during a thunderstorm when lightning struck our car. We woke up in this village in 1847, and in this age there are no cars. And besides, it is probable that our bodies did not survive the lightning that struck us..." 

- "Shut up!" 

- "Okay, calm down. Maybe you will find a way. I no longer exclude anything in this world. And I certainly don't like this life. But in the meantime, I'll hold on to my man, and advise you to settle down quickly. This is not a world for a single woman."

2 comments:

  1. Great dialogue! I love how you have woman on the right claiming to hate this life but looking just a tad enthusiastic about living up to the expectations and duties that go along with it!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, she is a "pragmatic" woman: she does what she has to do to secure a future. Definitely "rational", even if her friend has a very understandable reaction

      Delete