Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/16/21

To understand the other gender (part 3)

"Mmm Let's see this link... It looks like a dead end, but I don't know where to look anymore..." 

My best friend and I have been looking for some magical solution to my situation for months. I am now 7 and a half months pregnant, so I often stay at home and do research online. Meanwhile, he does research on the street. For now we have not discovered anything, and frankly I am starting to be very pessimistic. But I'm lucky to have a friend like him: in recent months he helped me get some false documents for my new identity and has hosted me at his house since pregnancy started making my life difficult. Nausea, aches all over the body, sudden cravings for strange foods, meaningless crying: it's really hard to be pregnant! I think I'm really starting to "understand the other gender"...

Ah, we found the baby's father, but he doesn't want to know anything about us. That bastard. But at least he's a rich bastard, so he gave me a lot of money to "leave him alone". My baby and I don't need him, whether I manage to transform into the baby's "father", or I remain trapped in his mother's body. At worst, my friend assured me that he will always be there for us, so my son will still have a "father figure".

And to be honest, even if I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones talking, I'm starting to think he's really cute... Well, let's hope we find some counter spells quickly, to avoid "further problems"! My life is complicated enough!

[The End?]

3 comments:

  1. Date the friend! Marry the friend and just be the woman. You’ll be so much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marissa.

    That is a sweet story and lends itself well to the 3-panel format you chose. Great job!

    fj

    ReplyDelete