Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/15/21

To understand the other gender (part 2)

- "I screwed up, right?" 

- "Yup. Definitely." 

- "Your tact is incredible. Is there a way to fix it? There must be something we can do!" 

- "I don't think so... Not with this book. The text is clear: the conception of a child makes the spell permanent." 

- "I can't believe it! I drank less than usual in that bar! I was in shock because of my transformation and wanted to relax with a couple of beers. Yet I got completely drunk, and now I have ruined my life!" 

- "Obviously it takes very little to get you drunk... you are very small compared to how you were three weeks ago!" 

-"Don't remind me..." 

- "But don't talk about "ruined life". Maybe you'll like being a mommy. That baby could make you happy..." 

- "Stop talking or I'll start hitting you." 

- "You don't look like a big threat right now." 

- "Shut up! I'm not in the mood for jokes! Do you understand the situation!?" 

- "Ok, sorry, sorry. I just wanted to defuse this mess." 

- "I can't believe one night of alcohol was enough to lose my body! In 3 days the full moon would be back and we could have cast the spell of that damn book!" 

- "Come on! It's not over! A month ago we didn't know that magic existed. Maybe someday we'll find a way to transform you back into your male version." 

- "I hope you are right..." 

- "I'm always right! But in the meantime... we should contact the baby's father. As long as you remember something about that night..."

No comments:

Post a Comment