Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

6/19/21

Compensation

"Do you really think that I will sign this document? Do you think I will accept $ 200,000 in compensation for what you did to me? Look at me! I'm a chick! You ruined my life! And I will demand millions from your company! Many millions! See you in court!" 

* Tip: Never underestimate the armies of high-priced lawyers that a powerful multinational company can unleash. You may regret not accepting $ 200,000.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's probably how it would go down, so to speak. I would LOVE to console her re her predicament and, ultimately, to make her feel happy to enjoy what has happened to her. Thought-provoking cap!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be hard for her to accept her situation, especially if she loses in court... But her reaction is understandable: our identity is worth more than any amount of money, after all!

      Delete