Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/4/21

The stripper

"I don't care if you're exhausted! We'll keep looking for that bitch who stole my body! I specifically told you I didn't want strippers at my bachelor party. And you ignored me! And the stripper you hired stole my body! I don't know how, I don't know why, but she ran away with MY BODY! Now I'm trapped in this blonde woman's body, and I have to get married in two days! TWO DAYS! I don't think it would be easy to explain the situation to Ellen and her family. So let's keep looking. And don't try to complain, because it's all your fault!"

5 comments:

  1. Sure on one side your friend invited strippers against your wishes, but on the other you have to admit it's quite the rare friend who'll be willing to believe your body-swap story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's probably a good friend, but he's certainly not blameless. Sooner or later he will be forgiven, but the timing will depend on the result of their search: "sooner" if his friend gets his body back... otherwise very much "later"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if Ellen is cool with it?

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that wouldn't solve the problem, but it would be a good start ;)

      Delete
  4. God I love reading the word trapped. It just makes the caption so much hotter going with that gif!

    ReplyDelete