Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

3/19/21

What did you just say?

- ""Kevin"? What did you just say? Did you call me Kevin?" 

- "What? Me? No..."  

- "Yes, I heard you clearly, you called me Kevin. And you are the first person to do it in two weeks, since I woke up in this body! Ben... why do you remember "the real me"?" 

- "I... I... it... could... maybe... be my fault..." 

-"WHAT!?" 

- "It was an accident! I swear it!" 

- "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" 

- "Well, three weeks ago I found an old book of spells in the attic. I enjoyed reading them, obviously believing they were fake. After a couple of days for fun I tried one of the easier spells ... and it worked! I was thrilled! I started planning a more complex spell that caught my attention: the spell "to create your ideal girlfriend." One night, two weeks ago, I thought I was ready to try the spell. I thought I would see "my ideal girlfriend" appear in front of me... but nothing happened. But the next morning, looking at my cell phone, I realized that I no longer had your number in my phone contacts. In its place was the number of a “Kim.” Asking our friends a few questions I realized that no one remembered Kevin: they all knew an Asian girl named Kim! Observing you during class it was evident that you remembered being Kevin. You behaved strangely and looked scared. Well... in order not to be hated by you I decided to pretend to remember only Kim, like the others... Otherwise you would have understood that the transformation was my fault! Please forgive me... You are my best friend..." 

- "Grrr! I can't believe it! It's all your fault! These hellish weeks were your fault! Argh! Okay, I'll have time for revenge. Now let's take care of the important things. So the book you found turned me into "your ideal girlfriend"... Which explains why I'm an Asian girl. I know Asians are your favorite kind of girls. But now answer me: how soon will you be able to transform me back?" 

- "I... well, I haven't looked for a solution yet. After this trouble I'm afraid to use that book again. It's too unstable! I was hoping that over time you would get used to this new life of yours... After all, you are a beautiful girl! Maybe, over time... *ouch* That punch hurt!" 

- "And many more will come if you don't stop talking nonsense and hurry to find a counter-spell, you idiot!"

5 comments:

  1. If I would become such a lovely, attractive Asian woman myself in this way I would make sure to stay one for the rest of my life and turning my former friend into my boyfriend ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting sequel would have the friend FINALLY find a way to turn Kim back into Kevin. He calls Kim about the reversal spell. Kim is ecstatic and rushes over...but hears sobbing. She quietly enters and finds he friend holding a picture of her and crying. He heart starts hurting because she realizes that her friend isn’t just listing after her...he LOVES her. She doesn’t know what to do with this yet, but his feelings for her need to be confirmed. Kim quitely leaves and then comes in in a manner that allows her friend to compose himself. Her friend tells her about the revseral formula...and Kim launches herself at him. She no longer wants to be Kevin. Her friend lives her so much that he was willing to sacrifice his own happiness so that she could be happy. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would make this choice on behalf of my friend - and I know in advance that I will never regret it! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete