Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

3/22/21

Her lab assistant

"I don't care how hard it is! Find a way to swap our bodies again! I have a date with a girl tomorrow!" 

I shouldn't have taken this job! This woman was too weird! But I had just finished college, and she was willing to hire an inexperienced young man as her lab assistant. It seemed like a good opportunity to improve my curriculum. But I should have run away when I realized this woman was a mad scientist! Stupidly I decided to try to stay at least a couple of weeks... and here I am! After just one week she asked me to test neural helmets with her to communicate with thought. And due to a malfunction, the two of us mysteriously swapped bodies! This crazy woman better hurry and figure out how to get us back into the right bodies! I'm not going to spend days in this 35-year-old woman's body!

3 comments: